We have prepared this article to help the Lexmark users worldwide. Today we will inform you of the process the increase or decrease the print resolutions on the Lexmark Printers.
The method will work on the following models of the Lexmark printers:
- Lexmark M series printers
- Lexmark MS series printers
- Lexmark MX series printers
- Lexmark XM series printers
The company has developed a wide range of models including multiple features, and we are the support providers for all the models. You can contact us at the “Lexmark Printer Support Number” whenever you encounter any issue including these. We are available all hours.
Take the following steps to change the resolutions settings:
Note – Before starting the process, you must ensure that you are using the branded ink Cartridges which are supported by the Lexmark printers.
Do this to increase the darkness:
- Open the printer control panel
- Move to the settings and click on the Print settings option
- After that, you have to Move to the Quality Menu and adjust the darkness from the Toner Darkness section
- Change the darkness as you desire and Click to submit your changes.
Change the Resolution with these steps
- Open the Control Panel from the settings
- After that, you have to go to the Print settings and open the Quality Menu
- Click to change the Print Resolution from there and adjust the resolution as desired
We hope that the above steps will help you resolve your printing problems and you will now get the desired print results. Call us at the Lexmark Printer Helpline Number USA +1866-662-5999 if you need further help. We are 24*7 available for our customers. You can contact us via phone, email or webchat.
Read Also:-HOW DO I SET THE LEXMARK ENVELOPE FEEDER’S TRAY TO PRINT CUSTOM SIZE ENVELOPES?
The best quality printer can save a large number of trees. But if the printer is not efficient and produces the low-quality results, then it is a threat to the remaining trees of the world. One of the significant problems of the printers is when it unexpectedly breaks the pages. We have to through the page and reprint several times. Therefore, this problem is not ordinary, and you should give a thought to it. You must resolve these problems as soon as possible to save your time, money, and the environment. Dial the “Lexmark Customer Support Number“ if you are facing this problem but unaware of the troubleshooting solution.
Below is the process to resolve the unexpected page break error
- You can do this by increasing the timeout value
- Go to the printer control panel firstly
- After that, you have to press the button with the “key” icon.
- You have to press the directional key with the arrow icon
- Stop when you find the settings option on the screen
- You have to press the select or the confirm key to proceed further in the process.
- Start pressing the direction key again to find the General Settings option.
- Click the confirm key and proceed.
- Use the arrow key once more and select the Timeout.
- Locate the Print Timeout and confirm once again.
- Select the timeout value of your choice and confirm.
Take our help for more information
We are the best support providers for the technical issues related to the various models of the printers. If you happen to encounter mechanical problems apart from this, then you should not feel helpless as we are always there for you. You just have to connect us on the web chat or Call at our Lexmark Printer Helpline Number USA +1866-662-5999. We will instantly respond to your approach and suggest effective solutions.
Read also:-HOW DO I INSTALL WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER FOR THE LEXMARK PRINTERS?
We don’t need to explain the importance of creating the Job File and Spool files while operating the Printers. We require these files to troubleshoot common problems and error messages from the printer. There are many people who are catching the Spool files. Today, we will enlist the steps to do so in the Lexmark printers. The process to create a job file or to capture a spool, so to say, is very effortless. You have to follow a simple procedure directed by the Lexmark Customer Support Team. You can ask us if you face difficulties during the process. We will instantly reply with accurate answers.
Take these steps in the same order
- Start the Command Terminal of the Lexmark Printer
- Type cd/tmp/ in the search field in and press the enter key from the keyboard
- After that, you have to go to the “tmp” directory
- Type “vi jobfile.txt” in order to create a Test file.
- Move to your web browser after this
- There you have to press localhost:631 to reach the CUPS Page.
- Move to the Administrator tab after this.
- Select the option to Edit Configuration File from the Server.
- Move to the next tab and enter File Devices.
- Click yes at the confirmation window and save these settings.
- You will then be prompted to provide the username and password.
- Type the correct details, and the server will automatically restart.
- The process of creating the job file has started with these steps.
- Move to the web browser once again once again.
- Open the CUPS Page by typing localhost:631
- Move to the printers tab after this and Choose the Lexmark Printer.
- Open the drag-down menu names Administration
- Choose the option of Modify Printer.
- Click on the “Appsocket” rather than using the IPP to open the exact details of the system
- Move to the Connection text box after this
- Enter “file:/tmp/jobfile.txt” in this box
- Click on continue to move further in the process.
- You should not change more settings after this
- Print a test page and check whether the system has created a Jobfile in the desired location.
Contact Lexmark for more support
We have tried to keep the process simple, but if you face any problem while executing these actions, then you can talk to us. Dial Lexmark Printer Support Number USA +1-866-662-5999 and learn more solutions related to the Lexmark Printers.
Read Also:-How to remove “Complex page” message from the Lexmark Printer?
Lexmark is a well-known brand in the field of technical devices. The company develops computer and related products. The printer is one of them. Although these printers are genuine and produced with the advanced technology, still they sometimes face technical problems. We have been supplying the support for all these problems which you might come across while operating Lexmark Printers. You can dial us at Lexmark Printers Helpline Number and talk to our technical experts. They will listen to you, and suggest the effective solution for the following situations.
The common problems with Lexmark Printers
- Paper Jams – One of the common issues with all printers is the problem of the paper jam. It happens when the printer is dirty, faulty paper rollers or when the user inserts incorrect paper type.
- Page fade and low-quality print – this kind of problems occur due to the low toner, low density or when you have turned on the Economode printing.
- Ghosting – There are instances where we get two copies printed on the same page. It is the result of the faulty power outlet.
- The problem of toner smears – the toner problems start because of the damaged or faulty fuser assembly or the toner cartridges.
- Printer drivers are not available – this happens after the release of the new operating system.
The device is not printing with the exact paper tray – go to the computer settings and edit the paper settings. Configure the application settings and match it to the paper size which you have inserted
Dial us whenever you face any of these problems
You can face either of these problems while you are using the Lexmark printer, but these issues are easy to resolve. You can troubleshoot them on your own. If you face difficulties executing these steps, then you can ping us by dialing the Lexmark Printer Support Phone Number USA +1866-662-5999. We are 24/7 available to listen to our customers’ problems and to suggest the best troubleshooting solutions.
Read Also:-HOW TO ELIMINATE THE CHECKERBOARD PATTERN WHILE USING LEXMARK PRINTER?
There is no requirement to tell how necessary it is to update the software and drivers when you are using any computer or related device such as the printer. All the companies, including Lexmark, look forward to bring the latest technology and provide the best features. Therefore, the company pings you to install the latest software available. You might sometimes face problems while installing this software and “Lexmark Printer Support” has provided some measures to troubleshoot this difficulty.
You Can Try Either or All of The following Methods.
- Make sure you have correctly connected the USB Cables.
- Discard the power supply, and reconnect after a short while.
- You can press the power button on your computer, it will turn off the device
- After that, remove the power cables from the plug.
- Wait for 30 seconds and plug in the power cable.
- Press the power button once again.
- There are chances that the Security Software does not allow installing the software.
- Try to start the process after temporarily disabling the security program.
- Close all the running programs before disabling the security feature.
- Press the Windows button and click “Start” from there
- Select either the “Computer” or “My Computer” from the list of options
- You will then have to double-click on the CD/DVD drive
- You should then follow the onscreen commands to install the software
We have suggested the best solution for the software installation problems, but if, you still are facing technical problems then you are welcomed to Contact Lexmark Printer Support Number USA 1866-662-5999. You will be able to talk to the professionals and request them to suggest further means to resolve the problem. Contact us through phone, text or email and get the instant and effective troubleshooting measures for your Lexmark Device.
Read Also:-Lexmark Service And Support
If you have any kind of issue with the Lexmark printer like Installation of printers, Spoolers issue, Paper jam error in printer, Installation, and Un-installation of Printer’s Driver Etc. We have the solution for your Lexmark Printer. Don’t worry I can handle your issue. Dial Now Lexmark Printer Support Number +1 866-662-5999 we have reputed company in USA. Out the technician is highly qualified and trained to solve your problem very easily.
Lexmark Service and Support
- Installation and of Lexmark printer
- Configuration of Wi-Fi network for printer setup
- Setup of Lexmark Printer Drivers on computer System
- Optimization for the better quality of print Service
- Troubleshoot different issues with printer like cartage jam,
- spooler error etc.