Lexmark printers are making their place in the hearts of the users because of their reliability and advanced features. They not only provide products to the home network but also for the corporate. Like every printer, Lexmark can also face some issues it may be due to any reason. As a customer when you use a printer for printing your document and suddenly your printers start refusing, how do you feel then? Obviously, you become panic as your urgent work delays due to the issue of the printer. But do not worry Lexmark printer support services will provide you the best solution to remove your problem. The error 200 and 201 are the demerits of Lexmark printer. It does not occur usually but sometimes, you might face these error codes. Error 200 indicates that your paper is blocking the printer pathway and Error 201 means that your paper has been stuck between the input and output sensor of the printer. But this problem can be solved. We are providing the steps to resolve this error.
Try these measures to correct your Error 200 and 201:
- Open the front cover on the upper side.
- Hold the print cartridge with your both hands and withdraw it gently.
- Drag the feed roller.
- Lose the lever back to release pressure on the paper.
- Pull out the paper gently and carefully.
- If there is no paper jam, then remove the paper tray.
- Re-install the paper tray.
- Re-install the toner cartridge.
- Close the cover.
By following the above steps you can fix your error immediately. But if these errors do not get resolved, then you have to take some professional support. You can take help of analysts by calling us.
How to give a call to us?
You can directly call us at our Lexmark customer service number 1866-662-5999. We provide the instant solution to every query of the customers. We are available 24*7 hours. Users can interact with us at any hour of the day. We have highly skilled professionals to deal with problems related to the printers. So get connected with Lexmark support services.
Read Also:-HOW TO CORRECT LEXMARK PRINTER ERROR CODE 1203?
We have prepared this article to help the Lexmark users worldwide. Today we will inform you of the process the increase or decrease the print resolutions on the Lexmark Printers.
The method will work on the following models of the Lexmark printers:
- Lexmark M series printers
- Lexmark MS series printers
- Lexmark MX series printers
- Lexmark XM series printers
The company has developed a wide range of models including multiple features, and we are the support providers for all the models. You can contact us at the “Lexmark Printer Support Number” whenever you encounter any issue including these. We are available all hours.
Take the following steps to change the resolutions settings:
Note – Before starting the process, you must ensure that you are using the branded ink Cartridges which are supported by the Lexmark printers.
Do this to increase the darkness:
- Open the printer control panel
- Move to the settings and click on the Print settings option
- After that, you have to Move to the Quality Menu and adjust the darkness from the Toner Darkness section
- Change the darkness as you desire and Click to submit your changes.
Change the Resolution with these steps
- Open the Control Panel from the settings
- After that, you have to go to the Print settings and open the Quality Menu
- Click to change the Print Resolution from there and adjust the resolution as desired
We hope that the above steps will help you resolve your printing problems and you will now get the desired print results. Call us at the Lexmark Printer Helpline Number USA +1866-662-5999 if you need further help. We are 24*7 available for our customers. You can contact us via phone, email or webchat.
Read Also:-HOW DO I SET THE LEXMARK ENVELOPE FEEDER’S TRAY TO PRINT CUSTOM SIZE ENVELOPES?
The best quality printer can save a large number of trees. But if the printer is not efficient and produces the low-quality results, then it is a threat to the remaining trees of the world. One of the significant problems of the printers is when it unexpectedly breaks the pages. We have to through the page and reprint several times. Therefore, this problem is not ordinary, and you should give a thought to it. You must resolve these problems as soon as possible to save your time, money, and the environment. Dial the “Lexmark Customer Support Number“ if you are facing this problem but unaware of the troubleshooting solution.
Below is the process to resolve the unexpected page break error
- You can do this by increasing the timeout value
- Go to the printer control panel firstly
- After that, you have to press the button with the “key” icon.
- You have to press the directional key with the arrow icon
- Stop when you find the settings option on the screen
- You have to press the select or the confirm key to proceed further in the process.
- Start pressing the direction key again to find the General Settings option.
- Click the confirm key and proceed.
- Use the arrow key once more and select the Timeout.
- Locate the Print Timeout and confirm once again.
- Select the timeout value of your choice and confirm.
Take our help for more information
We are the best support providers for the technical issues related to the various models of the printers. If you happen to encounter mechanical problems apart from this, then you should not feel helpless as we are always there for you. You just have to connect us on the web chat or Call at our Lexmark Printer Helpline Number USA +1866-662-5999. We will instantly respond to your approach and suggest effective solutions.
Read also:-HOW DO I INSTALL WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER FOR THE LEXMARK PRINTERS?
We don’t need to explain the importance of creating the Job File and Spool files while operating the Printers. We require these files to troubleshoot common problems and error messages from the printer. There are many people who are catching the Spool files. Today, we will enlist the steps to do so in the Lexmark printers. The process to create a job file or to capture a spool, so to say, is very effortless. You have to follow a simple procedure directed by the Lexmark Customer Support Team. You can ask us if you face difficulties during the process. We will instantly reply with accurate answers.
Take these steps in the same order
- Start the Command Terminal of the Lexmark Printer
- Type cd/tmp/ in the search field in and press the enter key from the keyboard
- After that, you have to go to the “tmp” directory
- Type “vi jobfile.txt” in order to create a Test file.
- Move to your web browser after this
- There you have to press localhost:631 to reach the CUPS Page.
- Move to the Administrator tab after this.
- Select the option to Edit Configuration File from the Server.
- Move to the next tab and enter File Devices.
- Click yes at the confirmation window and save these settings.
- You will then be prompted to provide the username and password.
- Type the correct details, and the server will automatically restart.
- The process of creating the job file has started with these steps.
- Move to the web browser once again once again.
- Open the CUPS Page by typing localhost:631
- Move to the printers tab after this and Choose the Lexmark Printer.
- Open the drag-down menu names Administration
- Choose the option of Modify Printer.
- Click on the “Appsocket” rather than using the IPP to open the exact details of the system
- Move to the Connection text box after this
- Enter “file:/tmp/jobfile.txt” in this box
- Click on continue to move further in the process.
- You should not change more settings after this
- Print a test page and check whether the system has created a Jobfile in the desired location.
Contact Lexmark for more support
We have tried to keep the process simple, but if you face any problem while executing these actions, then you can talk to us. Dial Lexmark Printer Support Number USA +1-866-662-5999 and learn more solutions related to the Lexmark Printers.
Read Also:-How to remove “Complex page” message from the Lexmark Printer?
Lexmark manufactures the best quality printers for the office and home purposes. People are buying these printers to get the superior quality print. Being a technical device it is obvious that it will create some problems. “The complex or the 39.xx errors” is one such problem that users mostly face. The problem is a result of the memory limits. You have the option to ignore the message and continue with your work but you we recommend you to resolve the problem so that the printer does not display it again. You can take these steps offered by “Lexmark Printer Support” Team to remove the cause of this error.
You should check your print command and see the print status to resolve the complication.
You should decrease the size of print job to reduce the amount of required memory. There are multiple methods to reduce the print job size. You can try one or all these solutions.
- Delete some pages from the print jobs
- Minimize the font size of the downloaded fonts
- Check for unwanted styles and fonts and delete them from the print jobs
- Delete some graphics from the file to reduce the load from the print job.
- Another way to resolve the problem is by installing additional memory into the printer device. You can download this memory from the official website of the Lexmark.
- For the users who have installed the hard drive option can use their hard drives as the additional memory.
- For this, you should configure the settings of Job Buffering to Auto. Once you have turned it on, the device will use the same drive to store the print jobs.
You are suggested not to format the hard drive because it will switch the settings to the earlier mode. You should feel free to contact us if you happen to face more problems with your device. You can Contact Lexmark Printer Support Number USA +1866-662-5999 to learn the solution from the specialists.
Read Also:-HOW TO ELIMINATE THE CHECKERBOARD PATTERN WHILE USING LEXMARK PRINTER?
Lexmark is a well-known brand in the field of technical devices. The company develops computer and related products. The printer is one of them. Although these printers are genuine and produced with the advanced technology, still they sometimes face technical problems. We have been supplying the support for all these problems which you might come across while operating Lexmark Printers. You can dial us at Lexmark Printers Helpline Number and talk to our technical experts. They will listen to you, and suggest the effective solution for the following situations.
The common problems with Lexmark Printers
- Paper Jams – One of the common issues with all printers is the problem of the paper jam. It happens when the printer is dirty, faulty paper rollers or when the user inserts incorrect paper type.
- Page fade and low-quality print – this kind of problems occur due to the low toner, low density or when you have turned on the Economode printing.
- Ghosting – There are instances where we get two copies printed on the same page. It is the result of the faulty power outlet.
- The problem of toner smears – the toner problems start because of the damaged or faulty fuser assembly or the toner cartridges.
- Printer drivers are not available – this happens after the release of the new operating system.
The device is not printing with the exact paper tray – go to the computer settings and edit the paper settings. Configure the application settings and match it to the paper size which you have inserted
Dial us whenever you face any of these problems
You can face either of these problems while you are using the Lexmark printer, but these issues are easy to resolve. You can troubleshoot them on your own. If you face difficulties executing these steps, then you can ping us by dialing the Lexmark Printer Support Phone Number USA +1866-662-5999. We are 24/7 available to listen to our customers’ problems and to suggest the best troubleshooting solutions.
Read Also:-HOW TO ELIMINATE THE CHECKERBOARD PATTERN WHILE USING LEXMARK PRINTER?
You have found the correct article if you are want guidance for setting up your printer with the Lexmark server. We, at “Lexmark Printer Support” have tried to breakdown the process into some simple steps. There are two ways you can configure the settings; if your printer is attached to the computer or if it is not attached. This article will provide the steps if your network printer is attached to a computer with Windows XP or 2000. Follow the steps given below and setup your printer with the print servers.
Steps to setup a printer which is connected with the computer
- Remove the USB Cable that connects your computer and printer
- Insert the same cable into the print server and connect the printer and server instead of computer and printer
- Press the start button and go to printer settings or choose the Printer and Faxes option
- Then, press right click when you see the icon of Lexmark 810 Series
- Select Properties and click on the tab for Ports
- Type the port name of your Lexmark printer along with the Mac address which is printed on the bottom of your server.
Set the printer which is not attached to any computer
- You are required to follow the instructions that you have received with the Lexmark printer
- You are suggested not to insert the software CD till the last step
- Take the USB cord and insert it into the printer device and the print server
- After that, connect the power supply to both of them
- Ensure that you have turned on the printer and the server as well
- Use the Ethernet cable to attach the print server and the network
- Finally, insert the software CD after doing all these activities.
Contact us for further help
These steps will surely guide you, but if you face any problem then Contact Lexmark Printer Technical Support Number USA 1866-662-5999. The experts available there will listen to you and provide the exact solution. Dial our helpline number or send an email we promise to provide instant assistance.
Read Also:-How To Tackle Software Installation Problems On a Lexmark Printer?