Error 1102 is one of the technical errors arising in the Lexmark printers. The method of eliminating this error is not complicated. You have to follow some easy steps to remove it from your device. This error emerges when you install the unsupported ink cartridges. The printer unexpectedly stops printing, and you sit helplessly.
The present blog will help you remove this error from your printer. The error primarily arises in Lexmark All-in-one printers. You can call on the Lexmark Printer Support USA 1866-662-5999 and chat with our technicians. They will listen to your distress and prescribe effective solutions. Take the following steps to eradicate the above error from your Lexmark printer.
Switch off the All-in-one printer device.
- You will be required to turn off the printer and take out the power cords from the electric outlet.
- You should wait for 40 minutes before reinserting the power cables.
- Press the power button to start the device.
You can try to reinsert the ink cartridges
- Take out the cartridges from the device and close the lids
- Switch off the printer and remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a while and reinsert the power cord to the electric outlet.
- Hold the power button on the device to start it.
- Insert the cartridges back into their place and restart the printing process.
Insert new Black Cartridges
- Take the above steps to reinsert the black ink cartridges.
- You will have to install new cartridges if the present ones do not work
You can try any of the above solutions to remove the technical errors caused by the cartridge faults. In case you cannot eliminate these errors with these solutions, then you can Dial Lexmark Customer Support Number 1866-662-5999. We are supplying the customer services for a long time. You can contact us whenever you encounter this or any other error while using the Lexmark printer.