Lexmark is a well-known brand in the field of technical devices. The company develops computer and related products. The printer is one of them. Although these printers are genuine and produced with the advanced technology, still they sometimes face technical problems. We have been supplying the support for all these problems which you might come across while operating Lexmark Printers. You can dial us at Lexmark Printers Helpline Number and talk to our technical experts. They will listen to you, and suggest the effective solution for the following situations.
The common problems with Lexmark Printers
- Paper Jams – One of the common issues with all printers is the problem of the paper jam. It happens when the printer is dirty, faulty paper rollers or when the user inserts incorrect paper type.
- Page fade and low-quality print – this kind of problems occur due to the low toner, low density or when you have turned on the Economode printing.
- Ghosting – There are instances where we get two copies printed on the same page. It is the result of the faulty power outlet.
- The problem of toner smears – the toner problems start because of the damaged or faulty fuser assembly or the toner cartridges.
- Printer drivers are not available – this happens after the release of the new operating system.
The device is not printing with the exact paper tray – go to the computer settings and edit the paper settings. Configure the application settings and match it to the paper size which you have inserted
Dial us whenever you face any of these problems
You can face either of these problems while you are using the Lexmark printer, but these issues are easy to resolve. You can troubleshoot them on your own. If you face difficulties executing these steps, then you can ping us by dialing the Lexmark Printer Support Phone Number USA +1866-662-5999. We are 24/7 available to listen to our customers’ problems and to suggest the best troubleshooting solutions.